Waste Management Services in Dubai
Managing waste includes activities like properly handling it, recycling it, or properly disposing it off, which is a challenging task. Therefore this activity needs experts in order to be carried out.
We, at Globalex, are fully devoted towards safeguarding the environment, and making Dubai, and the world at a large, a better and cleaner place to live in. We eliminate waste products in an efficient manner and within your budget. With a huge fleet of vehicles for different kinds of activities, we are experts in collecting, transporting and disposing off any kind of waste. Some of our waste management services include:
Hazardous Waste Services (Dubai)
Globalex provides specialist services of collecting, transporting and disposing off hazardous wastes in both liquid and solid forms. Chemicals are the most hazardous and dangerous substances for the environment. So if you are looking for chemical waste removal services in Dubai, we are well equipped to offer any service related to it.
Some of our hazardous waste removal services include:
- • Chemical removal and transportation
- • Poisonous substances removal
- • Toxic materials handling
- • Clinical wastes disposal
- • Sludge removal and sludge transportation
- • Waste water removal
Transportation of hazardous chemicals is carried out in chemical tankers.
Chemical tanker services in Dubai: Transportation in bulk of different hazardous chemicals and other liquids is provided by us in a well organised way. Our fleet of chemical tankers is advancing day by day. The tankers are made up of stainless steel and are capable of carrying and transporting a large variety of chemicals in bulk.
Non Hazardous Waste (Dubai)
A large number of our clients also apply for the removal of non-hazardous waste services. The collection, transportation and disposal of non-hazardous wastes is equally challenging, but not for the specialists of Globalex. Some of our services include:
- • Waste water removal, transportation and disposal
- • Removal of non- hazardous waste from residential areas, communities etc
- • Removal of non -hazardous waste at the end of major events, festivals or concerts.
- • Removal of non- hazardous waste from offices, shopping malls, schools and hotels